As a Performing Arts Learning Center, Central Theatre Arts Academy is fortunate to receive special funding from the state. In order to prove to the state that this program provides excellence in theatre education and deserves to keep its funding, we are required to turn in a certain amount of surveys from our students, parents, and community. If you have not already done so and are a CTAA student, parent, or community member, please fill out our Learning Center survey to let the state know how you feel about this program. Feel free to request a username and password by contacting Cari Taira by clicking here.
CLICK HERE: Learning Center Surveys
- Go to this link
- Enter the password: LCEVAL
- Enter your name
- Enter the school you/your child attends or enter “Mililani High School” if you are a community member
- Select “Mililani Central Theatre Arts LC” as your Learning Center
- The survey will ask what your role is in the program. If you are a student, you may answer “student,” Parents answer “parent,” teachers answer “Teacher,” and all other individuals can answer “Community.”
- Complete the rest of the survey based on your thoughts and experience with our program
Mahalo for your continued support of CTAA and the arts! We truly could not do this without you.